PAMA & UMAC are proud to introduce our new kickboxing program with a new extended schedule! Get in great shape, mentally and physically, and learn valuable self defense skills with great instructors leading fun upbeat workouts!
How is InPower Kickboxing Unique?
- Techniques from several martial arts styles such as boxing, Muay Thai, Krav Maga and Tae Kwon-do taught by high energy, positive and highly trained instructors.
- Affordable pricing you can’t find anywhere else. Mornings & evening class times.
- Social positivity support groups, workshops and goal planning!
- Each class students will learn a practical self defense move that can be used in real life situation.
- Neuro physiology engagement to support great brain function.
- 45-60 minute classes. Technique focused: cardiovascular training, intervals, bag training, pad work, balls and bands ALL using PROPER warm up/cool down too!
(PAMA) 6am & 7pm on Mondays, 6pm on Wednesdays, 6am & 9am Fridays
(UMAC) 6pm on Mondays & Wednesdays, 9am on Tuesdays & Thursdays, 10:45am on Saturdays