We integrate Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu principles and techniques with techniques of other arts that can complement our ability to take the action to the ground, and conclude the fight safely. We integrate highly efficient Kosen Judo techniques, Sambo techniques, striking techniques, defense against weapons, swimming, orienteering, and ultimately tactical training.
Our practices are safe, we build a spirit of community, we strive to help each other on the mats, practice help everyone develop greater physical strength, courage, intuition, drive, happiness/positivity, emotional intelligence.
How will Kurusan Jiu-Jitsu classes change or help people?
- We will give you the tools to deal with daily stress
- We will help you improve your cardiovascular endurance
- We will show you how to use your own body to gain greater physical Strength
- We will teach you ways to increase your mental toughness
- You will gain some flexibility, and agility
- We teach kids to stand-up to bullies, and give them the physical and mental tools
- We give women the tools they need to feel safe from physical abuse.
Is what we say different?
- We help you recognize happiness. After practicing for a few months, you will lose most of your fears, become more tolerant, patient, and you will know that you can face any challenge thrown at you.
- Most school practicing martial arts don’t even know what martial arts are…we are bringing the martial aspect of training, and the mutual benefit and prosperity for all back into Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu training.
PAMA’s BJJ classes are instructed by Guy Tchoumba. He is a Gracie Academy Certified Instructor and Gracie Jiu-Jitsu Brown Belt, a black belt in Sankukai/Nanbudo, Taekwondo, Karate Kyokushin. He is also a brown belt in Judo, has trained and taught Thai-Boxing and was a black belt instructor in the Marine Corps Martial Arts Program.